Undoubtedly, ProWritingAid is one of the best tools to proofread your crucial documents, files, and more. ProWritingAid is often compared with Grammarly due to its cut-throat similarities and excellent functionality. However, the tool comes at a specific price. Although the pricing may not be affordable for every user, you might want to look for discounts or coupons that will help you save additional money.
If you are looking for a ProWritingAid discount, you have come to the right place. In this article, we have covered few points that give you a gist about ProWritingAid functionality, the premium benefits, and how you can use it for free.
So, let us dive into the details of this excellent tool.
ProWritingAid is editing software that detects plagiarism and keeps grammar in check. ProWritingAid helps avoid repeated words, spelling errors, clunky sentences that may interrupt your writing flow, mixed tenses, passive voice, and more.
ProWritingAid also provides you with a detailed report to understand your strengths and weaknesses, with a series of quizzes, videos, articles, and useful suggestions to make your writing process a lot smoother.
ProWritingAid: How to get the app for free?
Getting the ProwritingAid app free is not possible. However, ProWritingAid comes with a free version that you can add to Chrome. To get the free version, you need to go to the official website of ProWritingAid, sign up with your email, and install the extension to your Chrome browser.
Remember, the free version of the tool does not offer all the excellent features. You are restricted with features that are available in the premium version. Additionally, ProWritingAid Premium also comes with seven days free trial. You can enjoy all the tool features, including detailed insights, grammar and styling checking, suggestions, articles, and more.
You can cancel the free trial anytime you need. Additionally, if you enjoy the tool’s features, you can upgrade to the premium version at a cost.
ProWritingAid: Key Features
ProWritingAid comes with excellent features to improve your writing skills and lead you towards success. Some of the critical features of this tool are:
- Compared to other software, ProWritingAid provides 20+ editing tools. These tools include repetitiveness, passive voice, vague wording, over-dependence on adverbs, and more.
- The tool provides 1000s of spelling, grammar, readability improvements.
- You get excellent style suggestions to improve the clarity of your writing within no time.
- To help you build your skills, the tool provides in-app suggestions, including quizzes, videos, articles, and more.
- You can submit clean, and error-free writing as the tool enables you to eliminate all grammatical errors.
- If you are struggling to pick words, the tool provides word explorer and contextual thesaurus. From here, you can find the right wors for your file and get started immediately.
- ProWritingAid comes with fantastic customization options that allow you to create your style guide according to your needs.
- One of the best features of the tool is its data visualization. You can get an in-depth understanding of your content with the help of graphs, charts, and more.
The pricing of ProWritingAid is segregated into three sections; Free version, Premium version, and Premium+ version.
- The free version contains the summary of the critical issues and 19 writing reports; however, it only can be used online and lets you edit just 500 words at a time.
- The Premium version comes with $79 per year and contains all the free version benefits, along with the integration for MS Word, Google Docs, and Scrivener. It also has no limit for words and also has a desktop version.
- The Premium+ comes with $89 per year and contains all of the premium versions and a yearly 50 plagiarism check.
ProWritingAid: Additional Benefits of Premium
ProWritingAid gives you access to all features from the free version and is integrated with various software and browsers. ProWritingAid provides a full document report, full functionality of the word explorer, and the writing resources.
Unlike other software that may have plagiarism threats, here, your writing is 100% secured, and Prowritingaid doesn’t ask for access to anything. ProwritingAid provides you desktop access even if you are a Scrivener or a Mac user, as well as it is compact with Google documents, Ms. Word, and Chrome even. Moreover, there is no word limit as such.
The free trial version is not wrong if you are starting, but once you have rested well on the platform, the Premium version is most recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: You cannot get ProWritingAid for free; however, you can use the free version, which offers you limited features.
Ans: Grammarly is an excellent platform for proofreading even long documents, whereas ProWritingAid falls short on the word limit and accuracy, so Grammarly is a better suit.
Ans: The premium is recommended because the free version only offers limited features, and if you are an advanced writer, then there are other features that you need to make your work more efficient.
ProWritingAid is also known to be one of the best Grammarly alternatives. This comes as no surprise that ProWritingAid is an excellent tool that boosts your writing skills and allows you to enhance your document’s final submissions with its exceptional features.
You can always opt for the free trial of the tool and check whether the tool works the best for you or not. Additionally, the tool offers premium discounts during festivals and occasions, so do not forget to check their official website to claim the discount.
We hope our article helped you understand how you can get the tool for free and take advantage of its features. Let us know about your experience with ProWritingAid in the comments section below.